Snapbox Self Storage
1988 Conner St & 15560 Stony Creek Way, Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Property InfoPrice: $3,885,000
Year Built: 1985/1995
Broker Contact Info
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer for sale Snapbox Self Storage located in Noblesville, Indiana. This property was built in 1985/1995 and features 294 non-climate units totaling 32,720 net rentable square feet. This is a stabilized and cash-flowing facility that benefits from a dense, affluent and growing surrounding population. Snapbox Self Storage sits on 2.47 acres of land and is located about 20 miles north-east of Indianapolis, Indiana.
See marketing package for demographics.
• Indianapolis Stabilized Self Storage Offering With Upside
• Below Market Rents
• The Indianapolis MSA has a growing population of more than two million people and an expanding employment base, recently named “Silicon Valley” of the Midwest, Indianapolis is experiencing exponential growth.
• 32,720 Net Rentable Square Feet | 294 Units
• Great Visibility Along Conner Street
• Affluent Market: $125,690 Average Household Income of People Living Within Five Miles
• Rapidly Growing Part of Indy: Over 118% Five Mile Population Growth Since 2000