Abbeville, LA Storage Facility & Warehouse Conversion
2211 Richard Street, Abbeville, Louisiana 70510
Property InfoPrice: $750,000
Year Built: 1980/1995
Broker Contact Info
The Hatcher Coe Group of Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively offer for sale Abbeville, LA Storage Facility & Warehouse Conversion. This facility was built in the early 1980s and currently features 114 non-climate controlled units and 1 apartment totaling at 14,420 net rentable square feet. There are plans to add 50 climate controlled units by converting a warehouse that would total to 6,600 net rentable square feet. Abbeville, LA Storage Facility & Warehouse Conversion sits on 3.57 acres of land and is located about 18 miles south of Lafayette, Louisiana.
See marketing package for demographics.
• Abbeville, LA Self Storage Offering
• Mostly Built in the Early 1980s, Two Newer Buildings Built in 1995
• Small Town Feel Yet has a Growing Population and Positive Job Growth
• Home of the University of Louisiana with a Vibrant 17,000 Student University Campus
• 12,320 NRSF of Existing Storage at 57% Physical Occupancy
• 8,400 SQFT Insulated Warehouse Ready to Convert into Climate Controlled Storage
• Extra Land In Front of the Warehouse to Add 1,500 SF of Storage
• Includes 1,500 SF Apartment
• Huge Value Add Upside with $236,130 Post Conversion Gross Potential Revenue and Stabilization of Current Storage